News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Shipping price calculation

Started by giriga, April 25, 2020, 12:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giriga

hi, is there a plugin for virtuemart, like that of the attached image and calculates the public price of the transport?

GJC Web Design

calculates what? by what?

shipper? distance? address? weight? size? postcode? country? quantity? wind direction?
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

pinochico

Quotesomething is rotten in the state of Denmark

I see website like this
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

pinochico

I tested  and I think no.
Not exist any shipping plugin for this solution.

And if he was, he would have to reprogram the cart
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

GJC Web Design

apart from that pages layout being completely broken you still haven't explained what the shipping is calculated FROM!

Obviously the country comes into it .. then what .. flat rate per country????

Mind u  .. if you can only be bothered with one line questions and answers then I guess you can't be expecting much more in return?
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

giriga

sorry, try to look at this other example
I would like to do the same thing on my site

https://shop.mohd.it/it/theo-letto.html#footer-country-switch

pinochico

Yes, we had a module for J25/VM2 to switch currency on eshop based on state or language. I could find him in archiv.

But I think you need a project manager and a developer. What you require are usually custom and cash adjustments.
There are many developers who can make adjustments in the quality you require.

Have you tried anyone yet?

giriga

giriga

Hi, do you have any news about the joomla module you were telling me about?

pinochico

Yes,

I find the old plugin only for VM2: Language / Currency Plugin:
The plugin lets you set default currency for active language. I.e. English is in EUR, Russian is in RUB.

But I don't use it them now, because for VM3 I use OPC from Rupostel and this setup is inside now.

For your solution I say again:
I think you need a project manager and a developer. All what you require are usually custom deveopment and cash adjustments. (Not standard for Virtuemart and I think not standard with any extensions).
We are working on every eshop the same too. Im project manager/junior developer and I have three developers. All our eshops are customs.

Example:
We bought extensions from breakdesign and 150 hours developped for custom.

giriga

I found this (I attach image) would it be possible to do it with Virtuemart?

pinochico

Yes, everything can be developed.

giriga

pinochico

500-1000 EUR
It's just a rough estimate, moreover, just from the picture.
I don't have your exact assignment and I won't do the analysis because I won't get it paid.