News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Joomla content problem

Started by Fantastic4, October 18, 2019, 16:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fantastic4

Hello Milbo,
thank you for that Update-Link. I've installed the Update Package and first It looks quite well.
The new field in PayPal-Plugin configuration seems to work, and Product-Pages, CMS-Pages and Cart are working well in frontend.
But we have 3 pages in Virtuemart Category Layout. When ever I open one of these pages it shows the following error in frontend:
Fehlermeldung 0 - Call to a member function getPagesLinks() on string

The Installation is based on Virtuemart 3.6.3 10179, Joomla 3.9.12, Rupostel OPC 2.0.394.141019
Server: Apache, Debian Linux, PHP 7.2.23, MySQL 5.7.27.-1

After activating the logging for "nearly everything" in the Plugin "System Debug", the new Logfile "everthing.php" shows the following entries on error:

2019-10-18T15:55:11+00:00   WARNING IP-Address   assets   No asset found for com_content.category.root, falling back to com_content
2019-10-18T15:55:11+00:00   CRITICAL IP-Address   error   Uncaught \Throwable of type JException thrown. Stack trace: #0 /usr/www/users/username/webseiten/parent-directory/joomla-root/libraries/legacy/error/error.php(277): JError::raise(1, 404, 'Kategorie nicht...', NULL, true)
#1 /usr/www/users/username/webseiten/parent-directory/joomla-root/libraries/src/MVC/View/CategoryView.php(133): JError::raiseError(404, 'Kategorie nicht...')
#2 /usr/www/users/username/webseiten/parent-directory/joomla-root/components/com_content/views/category/view.html.php(75): Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\CategoryView->commonCategoryDisplay()
#3 /usr/www/users/username/webseiten/parent-directory/joomla-root/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php(672): ContentViewCategory->display()
#4 /usr/www/users/username/webseiten/parent-directory/joomla-root/components/com_content/controller.php(118): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display(true, Array)
#5 /usr/www/users/username/webseiten/parent-directory/joomla-root/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php(710): ContentController->display()
#6 /usr/www/users/username/webseiten/parent-directory/joomla-root/components/com_content/content.php(43): Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute('')
#7 /usr/www/users/username/webseiten/parent-directory/joomla-root/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(402): require_once('/usr/www/users/...')
#8 /usr/www/users/username/webseiten/parent-directory/joomla-root/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php(377): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent('/usr/www/users/...')
#9 /usr/www/users/username/webseiten/parent-directory/joomla-root/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(194): Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent('com_content')
#10 /usr/www/users/username/webseiten/parent-directory/joomla-root/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(233): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()
#11 /usr/www/users/username/webseiten/parent-directory/joomla-root/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(196): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()
#12 /usr/www/users/username/webseiten/parent-directory/joomla-root/index.php(49): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
#13 {main}
I can't find a way to solve the problem myself at this point. Are there any help or Ideas how to fix this?
Thank you
Michael

Jörgen

These are JOOMLA errors, You have something wrong with Your JOOMLA content. Unpublished categories ? Content conected to deleted categories ? Empty categories ?
I can not say exactly, but it does not look like a VM issue.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

Fantastic4

Hello Jörgen,
thank you very much for supporting me.
At the end, a lot of searching in this forum was helping me, to find the solution.
After I disabled the Option "Enable legacy layouts" in Virtuemart configuration everything is fine again.
All Pages in category layout are restored and my problem is solved.
Best regards
Michael