News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Virtuemart 3.4.2 + Bootstrap 4

Started by ermes, July 26, 2019, 15:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ermes

Hi to all, what is the right way to enable bootstrap 4 in virtuemart 3.4.2?

Jörgen

Do not Do this, it is not ready.

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

ermes

StefanSTS

VirtueMart does not care about the bootstrap version, your template needs to support that.

We have a shop running with Helix Ultimate, you just need to add your bs4 overrides/classes.

--
Stefan Schumacher
www.jooglies.com - VirtueMart Invoice Layouts

Please use only stable versions with even numbers for your live shop! Use Alpha versions only if you know what risk you are taking.

baloe98

Hello,

The problem occurs again on Bootstrap V5. The following I tested (also in VM Joomla 4).

I replaced the bootstrap.min.css template from Helixultimate 2.0.6 with bootstrap.min.css from HU 1.1.4.
Then Virtuemart's column structure works well. The latest versions (Version 5) of bootstrap.min.css are missing some code or is it something that can be modified in VM?

grt,
Adri

Joomla 3.10.05
Virtuemart 3.8.8

FrankWe

Quote from: StefanSTS on July 26, 2019, 16:29:44 PM
VirtueMart does not care about the bootstrap version, your template needs to support that.

We have a shop running with Helix Ultimate, you just need to add your bs4 overrides/classes.

Hello all,

I am just trying to migrate my website containing Joomla 3.10.11, PHP 8.0 and Virtuemart 3.8.9 to Helix Ultimate 2. But I have the problem that the products are not shown in rows. When switching back to protostar template the products are shown correctly (two in a row as configured in VM). And I have no idea what is causing this problem.

Frank

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum