News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

1052 Column 'product_sku' in order clause is ambiguous

Started by webzight, May 24, 2019, 01:31:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

webzight

HI Max and Kelvyn,

I looked around for an adequate answer to the subject error message I get while trying to look at the products in the admin area!
Another words, when I click on "Products", I get the subject error message!
I created a Custom field, which didn't do what I thought, after I tried calling it up, when I tried to go back after calling that, I got the subject error!
Now every time I try to access the "Products" in the Control Panel, 1052 Column 'product_sku' in order clause is ambiguous
Also seems to be coming from Joomla! and NOT VM, so running the VM debugger seems to be of no use as far as I can see!
VirtueMart 3.4.2
Joomla! 3.9.6
May the Cloud be with you :)

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

webzight

Thanks for the reply Max  8)
I fiddled around some more and finally just reloaded 3.4.2 and it was still doing the same thing, but after I stopped VM and restarted, the error went away!  ???
GO FIGURE!  :P

webzight

BTW Max I did install the latest version you sent me and no problems so far, just had do redo some custom mods to the "product" description views  8)

jenkinhill

Quote from: webzight on May 24, 2019, 22:21:37 PM
had do redo some custom mods to the "product" description views  8)

Are you not using overrides?

Some VM3.4.2 users reported issues when they upgraded Joomla to 3.9, fixed by upgrading to VM3.5  No idea why.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

webzight

YES Kelvyn I am using the overrides, where I can get them to work that is!  ::)

The other issue is head scratcher for sure!  :P