News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

1054 Unknown column 'STsameAsBT'

Started by Jack Stiles, September 23, 2018, 12:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Stiles

Guys I just updated to 3.4 and I am getting the same error as in this thread (but somebody locked it... so I need to duplicate it here)

http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=140960.0

And I run the database tool twice already and still the same bug. Will you please add a solution here for a dumb ones too? Should I manually update SQL tables? If so - which ones? Because the database tool (install and update tables) is not working for me... It says database updated (and warning about disabling 3rd party plugins accessing some config - not sure what it means) and it doesn't help....

Jack Stiles

Also - I have no STsameAsBT field in virtuemart_orders in sql  :-\

Jack Stiles

Btw - I am not sure but... To me it happens when I try to use Card Gateway and in virtuemart_orders I only have a list of orders... Sry I probably missed something :-O Could anyone explain it to me a bit? Thank you :-)

StefanSTS

Hello,

did you try in VirtueMart Menu -> Tools -> Tools and Migration -> Install or if necessary update tables

Regards
Stefan
--
Stefan Schumacher
www.jooglies.com - VirtueMart Invoice Layouts

Please use only stable versions with even numbers for your live shop! Use Alpha versions only if you know what risk you are taking.

Jack Stiles

Quote from: StefanSTS on September 23, 2018, 13:19:42 PM
Hello,

did you try in VirtueMart Menu -> Tools -> Tools and Migration -> Install or if necessary update tables

Regards
Stefan

Yes I did... twice actually :-( Didn't help... For now I had to go back (I had a backup of a whole site before I updated VM) so...I guess I will wait with this update for some time... ;-)

StefanSTS

Same here with one site, others worked well.
Even I went back to 3.2.14 and will try when more time is available.

Either there is a solution to that until then, or I will find it. ;-)

EDIT: I guess just installing VM twice will solve the problem. The table(s) were not updated properly in the first run, because files were missing.
So just install the package twice.
--
Stefan Schumacher
www.jooglies.com - VirtueMart Invoice Layouts

Please use only stable versions with even numbers for your live shop! Use Alpha versions only if you know what risk you are taking.

Jack Stiles

Quote from: StefanSTS on September 23, 2018, 15:54:07 PM
I guess just installing VM twice will solve the problem. The table(s) were not updated properly in the first run, because files were missing.
So just install the package twice.

Ohhh....nice... I will try it when I have some time to do it ;-)