News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

EMail with COM_VIRTUEMART_MAIL_SUBJ_SHOPPER_D header

Started by nanozombi, May 21, 2018, 02:27:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nanozombi

Hi,
I have just set up a site with VM last version and I found that when I deny an order, it sends the user an email with the header: COM_VIRTUEMART_MAIL_SUBJ_SHOPPER_D

I checked the en-GB.com:virtuemart.ini file and found that there are only these strings:
Line 535: COM_VIRTUEMART_MAIL_SUBJ_SHOPPER_C="[%3$s], Confirmed order at %1$s, total %2$s"
   Line 536: COM_VIRTUEMART_MAIL_SUBJ_SHOPPER_P="[%3$s], Order is pending at %1$s, total %2$s"
   Line 537: COM_VIRTUEMART_MAIL_SUBJ_SHOPPER_R="[%3$s], Refunded order by %1$s, total %2$s"
   Line 538: COM_VIRTUEMART_MAIL_SUBJ_SHOPPER_S="[%3$s], Shipped order from %1$s, total %2$s"
   Line 539: COM_VIRTUEMART_MAIL_SUBJ_SHOPPER_U="[%3$s], You confirmed an order at %1$s, total %2$s"
   Line 540: COM_VIRTUEMART_MAIL_SUBJ_SHOPPER_X="[%3$s], Cancelled order by %1$s, total %2$s"

But no SHOPPER_D, which is why it sends the email without the translation. I guess this line was not added by mistake to the ini file, what do you think?
How can I solve this?

Thank you very much,
NZB

Jörgen

_D is for the order status You have created. This has to be matched in the language files. Virtuemart can not know what You are calling a new order status.
Create COM_VIRTUEMART_MAIL_SUBJ_SHOPPER_D in all Your languages. You will have a couple of other strings connected to this that needs to be created, COM_VIRTUEMART_MAIL_SUBJ_VENDOR_D, etc, You will figure it out.

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

Cpointcc

Yes, that did the trick.  Thank you for your help with this topic.

StefanSTS

The language variables for status D and F were missing in the core translation.
They will be added.

STS
--
Stefan Schumacher
www.jooglies.com - VirtueMart Invoice Layouts

Please use only stable versions with even numbers for your live shop! Use Alpha versions only if you know what risk you are taking.