News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

change of url in email layout when order confirmed

Started by rishabhchd19, March 09, 2017, 01:08:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rishabhchd19

please look for the attached image. i don't want to show keyword "virtuemart" when customer mouse hover ot click the hyperlink of order confirmation in an email.

kishoreonwork

I am available for paid joomla and virtuemart consulting.
http://www.kishoreweblabs.com/
skype kishore2607

rishabhchd19

Quote from: kishoreonwork on March 09, 2017, 15:03:32 PM

Have you enabled SEF in Joomla Configuration ?

Yes, but disabling it will affect SEO optimization?

kishoreonwork

Ok , You need to edit  the file components/com_virtuemart/views/invoice/tmpl/invoice_items.php

and near about  line no 98 is

$product_link = JURI::root().'index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_category_id=' . $item->virtuemart_category_id .
'&virtuemart_product_id=' . $item->virtuemart_product_id . '&Itemid=' . $menuItemID;

you need to replace above code with below

$product_link = JURI::root(). JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_category_id=' . $item->virtuemart_category_id .'&virtuemart_product_id=' . $item->virtuemart_product_id);

It's better if you use template override

Thanks
Kishore

I am available for paid joomla and virtuemart consulting.
http://www.kishoreweblabs.com/
skype kishore2607

rishabhchd19

I have tried writing JRoute::_(' ............'). I'm still getting the below error.

rishabhchd19

Quote from: kishoreonwork on March 09, 2017, 18:59:34 PM
Ok , You need to edit  the file components/com_virtuemart/views/invoice/tmpl/invoice_items.php

and near about  line no 98 is

$product_link = JURI::root().'index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_category_id=' . $item->virtuemart_category_id .
'&virtuemart_product_id=' . $item->virtuemart_product_id . '&Itemid=' . $menuItemID;

you need to replace above code with below

$product_link = JURI::root(). JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_category_id=' . $item->virtuemart_category_id .'&virtuemart_product_id=' . $item->virtuemart_product_id);

It's better if you use template override

Thanks
Kishore

Here it seems OK, but not at email order. PFA

rishabhchd19

In one of my experiment by disabling Use full category tree for product links or Template override, don't remember, the link was removed and was just showing Menu aliases. Now disabling SEF and other options in SEO settings, an email is still showing the full tree URL