Main Menu

error after update

Started by Grisu74, October 05, 2016, 22:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost

You added new code but didn't remove old broken code. Remove this:

$products = array();
$products[0] = $this->products;
echo shopFunctionsF::renderVmSubLayout($this->productsLayout,array('products'=>$products,'currency'=>$this->currency,'products_per_row'=>$this->perRow,'showRating'=>$this->showRating));

Jumbo!

If you have specific menu items for the category pages then open those menu items, go to the tabs called "Virtuemart category view settings" and "Virtuemart subordinated category settings". Now disable the following options under these two tabs -

1. Show featured
2. Show discontinue
3. Show latest products
4. Show Top ten products
5. Show recent

If you do not have any menu items for category pages then disable the same above 5 options in VirtueMart Configuration.

This will allow the old category page layouts to work properly under this new version of VirtueMart.

Grisu74

Quote from: Jumbo! on November 16, 2016, 20:06:53 PM
If you have specific menu items for the category pages then open those menu items, go to the tabs called "Virtuemart category view settings" and "Virtuemart subordinated category settings". Now disable the following options under these two tabs -

1. Show featured
2. Show discontinue
3. Show latest products
4. Show Top ten products
5. Show recent

If you do not have any menu items for category pages then disable the same above 5 options in VirtueMart Configuration.

This will allow the old category page layouts to work properly under this new version of VirtueMart.

I tried, not solves the problem completely, some product return error page.

Thanks
Joomla 3.6.2
If you want to save money buy online at Veneziane & Plissé
www.venezianeplisse.com

Milbo

some products? or all products? still when you try to make a review? or directly when you open it
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Grisu74

Quote from: Milbo on November 17, 2016, 16:02:48 PM
some products? or all products? still when you try to make a review? or directly when you open it

the category is ok but when I click the products present in the category some products return error page.

Thank you
Joomla 3.6.2
www.venezianeplisse.com

Grisu74

Now I'm testing in folder www.venezianeplisse.com/test:

- Joomla 3.6.4
- Virtuemart 3.0.18  (no virtuemart 3.0.18.3)

I enabled Search Engine Friendly URLs, I created to test account for you
user: test
psw: test

Now you can see the mistakes of "ADD/EDIT BILLING ADDRESS INFORMATION" and "ADD/EDIT SHIPMENT ADDRESS" (when you save billing or address information, back on to change address, returns error)

You can also see error "SUBMIT REVIEW".

I am attaching .htaccess file for your vision if it is correct. (in txt otherwise I could not attach)

I await news

Thank you
Joomla 3.6.2
www.venezianeplisse.com

Studio 42

Grisu74

Joomla 3.6.2
www.venezianeplisse.com

Jumbo!

I also tested your site but could not find any problem. Working perfectly fine.

I noticed that you are using Cloudflare.com. Therefore you are probably still seeing some old cached pages. Clear cache in Cloudflare and also of your browser. Now check again.

P.S. My previous post was to resolve the category page display issue but not for product details page. VM 3.0.18.3 does not have any changes in product details page layout from its previous versions.

Studio 42

I tested review and this redirect to the product without the category. So you have a problem or perhaps Virtuemart have a problem to redirect.
in the productdetails controller
public function review () {
$this->setRedirect (JRoute::_ ('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=' . $virtuemart_product_id, FALSE), $msg);
The category is missing
add before this line
$cat_id = vRequest::getInt('virtuemart_category_id',0);
and change line to
$this->setRedirect (JRoute::_ ('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=' . $virtuemart_product_id.'&virtuemart_category_id=' . $cat_id, FALSE), $msg);

Should solve it

Studio 42

For the other problem, add a new menu item link(this not need to have an associate module) for user account

Grisu74

to me the problem also occurs in private mode, even locally, and even from my phone

??? ???
Joomla 3.6.2
www.venezianeplisse.com

Studio 42

Quote from: Grisu74 on November 18, 2016, 13:04:52 PM
to me the problem also occurs in private mode, even locally, and even from my phone

??? ???
Please read my messages and do the modifications. I think for the reviews, this should work and for the other problem, perhaps too.
Regards,
Patrick

Grisu74

Quote from: Studio 42 on November 18, 2016, 12:09:29 PM
For the other problem, add a new menu item link(this not need to have an associate module) for user account

I did not understand, I have to add that menu? (see screenshot)

Thank you
Joomla 3.6.2
www.venezianeplisse.com

Grisu74

Quote from: Studio 42 on November 18, 2016, 11:18:18 AM
I tested review and this redirect to the product without the category. So you have a problem or perhaps Virtuemart have a problem to redirect.
in the productdetails controller
public function review () {
$this->setRedirect (JRoute::_ ('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=' . $virtuemart_product_id, FALSE), $msg);
The category is missing
add before this line
$cat_id = vRequest::getInt('virtuemart_category_id',0);
and change line to
$this->setRedirect (JRoute::_ ('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=' . $virtuemart_product_id.'&virtuemart_category_id=' . $cat_id, FALSE), $msg);

Should solve it

this is the path?

www.venezianeplisse.com/test/components/com_virtuemart/controllers

Thank you
Joomla 3.6.2
www.venezianeplisse.com