News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

error after update

Started by Grisu74, October 05, 2016, 22:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grisu74

Hi,

I tried this latest version of virtuemart 3.0.18.3 and the first problem seems solved, but still the problem of error page when the customer wants to add review.
( see screenshot )

Thank you

Joomla 3.6.2
If you want to save money buy online at Veneziane & Plissé
www.venezianeplisse.com

Studio 42

Hi,
It's perhaps a template overide problem. Do a test using protostar template, because this template have no overide.
Regards,
Patrick

Grisu74

Hi

With Protostar template is all ok, the review ok, what should I do to correct the template "Quasar" in use?

Thank you

Joomla 3.6.2
www.venezianeplisse.com

Jumbo!

We can never know what is wrong in your 3rd party template. You need to contact your template developer to fix their problem.

Studio 42

Quote from: Grisu74 on November 14, 2016, 20:56:34 PM
Hi

With Protostar template is all ok, the review ok, what should I do to correct the template "Quasar" in use?

Thank you

It's possilble that template code is obselete. Try the template support, or contact me, you have already my skype.

Grisu74

Quote from: Milbo on November 08, 2016, 16:35:28 PM
Please test this version http://dev.virtuemart.net/attachments/download/1027/com_virtuemart.3.0.18.2_extract_first.zip

There is a new error, with this version (3.0.18.2 virtuemart) the template is not applied for the menu item "Acquista on line" (see screenshot)

I'm testing locally

Thank you
Joomla 3.6.2
www.venezianeplisse.com

Grisu74

Quote from: Studio 42 on November 14, 2016, 21:19:21 PM
Quote from: Grisu74 on November 14, 2016, 20:56:34 PM
Hi

Thank you

It's possilble that template code is obselete. Try the template support, or contact me, you have already my skype.

I made Template update, the problem is not solved
Joomla 3.6.2
www.venezianeplisse.com

Studio 42

In joomla config change server php debug mode to maximum, you have an error but it's not displayed.

Grisu74

Quote from: Studio 42 on November 16, 2016, 00:50:59 AM
In joomla config change server php debug mode to maximum, you have an error but it's not displayed.

These are the site errors in local (see screenshot)

Thank you
Joomla 3.6.2
www.venezianeplisse.com

Studio 42

Yes, this part need to be updated, i cannot give you an answer, it need some testing.

Ghost

You need to update your category view override. See changes here http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/repository/diff/branches/com_virtuemart.3.0.12.4/components/com_virtuemart/views/category/tmpl/default.php?utf8=%E2%9C%93&rev=9200&rev_to=9139

As minimum to fix the error, you need to change this part:

$products = array();
$products[0] = $this->products;
echo shopFunctionsF::renderVmSubLayout($this->productsLayout,array('products'=>$products,'currency'=>$this->currency,'products_per_row'=>$this->perRow,'showRating'=>$this->showRating));
to this:

if($this->fallback){
$p = $this->products;
$this->products = array();
$this->products[0] = $p;
vmdebug('Refallback');
}
echo shopFunctionsF::renderVmSubLayout($this->productsLayout,array('products'=>$this->products,'currency'=>$this->currency,'products_per_row'=>$this->perRow,'showRating'=>$this->showRating));

Or you could just update the entire override and reimplement your changes.

Grisu74

Quote from: Ghost on November 16, 2016, 08:34:16 AM
You need to update your category view override. See changes here http://dev.virtuemart.net/projects/virtuemart/repository/diff/branches/com_virtuemart.3.0.12.4/components/com_virtuemart/views/category/tmpl/default.php?utf8=%E2%9C%93&rev=9200&rev_to=9139

As minimum to fix the error, you need to change this part:

$products = array();
$products[0] = $this->products;
echo shopFunctionsF::renderVmSubLayout($this->productsLayout,array('products'=>$products,'currency'=>$this->currency,'products_per_row'=>$this->perRow,'showRating'=>$this->showRating));
to this:

if($this->fallback){
$p = $this->products;
$this->products = array();
$this->products[0] = $p;
vmdebug('Refallback');
}
echo shopFunctionsF::renderVmSubLayout($this->productsLayout,array('products'=>$this->products,'currency'=>$this->currency,'products_per_row'=>$this->perRow,'showRating'=>$this->showRating));

Or you could just update the entire override and reimplement your changes.

I tried not solve the problem.

Thanks
Joomla 3.6.2
www.venezianeplisse.com

Grisu74

Quote from: Studio 42 on November 16, 2016, 02:14:07 AM
Yes, this part need to be updated, i cannot give you an answer, it need some testing.

I'm testing locally, I can not afford that the site does not work
Joomla 3.6.2
www.venezianeplisse.com

Ghost

Are you getting the same error after changes? Can you upload your category default.php override here?

Grisu74

Quote from: Ghost on November 16, 2016, 14:44:43 PM
Are you getting the same error after changes? Can you upload your category default.php override here?

Joomla 3.6.2
www.venezianeplisse.com