News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Cannot delete or update order state - after migration to 3.5

Started by some0ne, March 31, 2016, 15:35:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

some0ne

Hi, after the upgrade to J3.5  changing the order state or delete an order from my vm backend, i always will be redirected to the dashboard and the state of the order remains the same...

jenkinhill

Which Joomla version did you update from? And what VirtueMartt version are you using?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

some0ne

Hi kelvyn, I have updated from Joomla! 3.4.8 and the version 3.0.9 of VirtueMart

some0ne

Problem solved, I found the solution here: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=113837.0
I changed under configuration: Default items per listing view in backend from 200 to 50 and now it works like a charm.

Thank you anyways

jenkinhill

With the larger number of of items you just ran out of PHP resources. Users so often want to display more per page, supposedly to save time, but as you have seen it sometimes is not a good idea.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum