News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

featured products module not responsive

Started by jbmpoa, May 19, 2015, 16:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jbmpoa

Hi,

I use VM 3 and Joomla 3.
I use featured products module,  but this is not responsive.
How i do responsive module?

Thanks

AH

Create an override

Adjust you CSS appropriately

The file for rendering the layout is :-
modules/mod_virtuemart_product/tmpl/default.php

If this does not give you the DIV construction you require you can create an override by making a copy of it in

templates/yourtemplate/html/mod_virtuemart_product/default.php

Then adjust your CSS appropriately
Regards
A

Joomla 4.4.5
php 8.1

jbmpoa

Hi,

I noticed that the layout of the homepage VM3 is responsive.
How change the layout of home products? No module.
I don´t found file default_products.php in version 3 of VM?
What and where is the archive of home products?

Thanks

Jörgen

Hello

The layout in the VM demo is not responsive. Products displayed as a three column layout breaks down to a narrow two column layout on the first row and a one column layout on the next row. Then a two column and a one column row and so on. This can be easily shown if You look at the category "Product Attributes". As soon as there are more than three products this layout breaks when You make it more narrow. The problem is that when the third product floats down to the next line, VM makes a row break after this because VM still thinks that there is a three column layout. The extra row break is probably not neccesary.

If You could find the view You think is responsive please show that. It would be nice to see how that is done :)

regards

Jörgen @ Kreativ Fotografi
Joomla 3.9.18
Virtuemart 3.4.x
Olympiantheme Hera (customized)
This reflects current status when viewing old post.

jbmpoa

Hi!

I found how to change and create a overrride of home products in post https://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=127504.0

Thanks!  :D