News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

cart check out problems

Started by brynk, November 20, 2014, 19:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brynk

I need a Virtuemart Expert to help me find out why the following behavior is occurring:

Joomla 2.5.27, VirtueMart 2.6.12.2 , Joomla template is not a virtuemart specific template, onepagecheckout plugin added to configuration.

check out settings in virtuemart:

display modal = disabled
only registered checkout= disabled
one page checkout = enabled

authorize.net only payment method
USPostal service only shipment method

The checkout will be approved IF:

shipping and Billing address are the same and the credit card information entered is correct

The checkout will not work IF:

Shipping / Billing address are different and the credit card information entered is correct

Error reports that the credit card and CVV information are correct

Then you get a screen prompting you to re-enter the credit card info. You re-enter the correct data and "click" on the "save" button

This error is different: the transaction actually get sent to the credit card company and you get declined. even though the credit card info is correct.

Also, I thought that maybe the "one page checkout" plugin could be the problem so I disabled this plugin and am getting the same problem. The behavior is the same whether you are using this plugin or not.

I really need someone to help me isolate the problem and fix this ASAP and am open to paying for support.

Bob Rynkiewicz

GJC Web Design

The first thing is to disable this opc ext while debugging / testing .. you don't say which one it is? There are lots

then select the std. beez template

switch on the debugging & logging in the auth. payment method

do some transactions

check in your /log folder for the results - u need to know why on the 2nd case it is rejected
GJC Web Design
VirtueMart and Joomla Developers - php developers https://www.gjcwebdesign.com
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
Samport Payment Plugin - EcomMerchant Payment Plugin - ccBill payment Plugin
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component
https://extensions.joomla.org/profile/profile/details/67210
Contact for any VirtueMart or Joomla development & customisation

brynk

Thank You I will test this evening

one page check out is by CMSmart

Bob Rynkiewicz

brynk

Hello,

I removed Joomla templates so I do not have Beez. It's an old habit that I've had since joomla 1.5 days in order to improve security.

Anyway. the declined transactions state:

2014-11-20 18:10:36 ERROR getOrderIdByOrderNumber: Authorize.net has returned the following order number 3402. We could not find this order.
2014-11-20 18:10:36 MESSAGE _handleResponse PAYMENT DECLINED: There was an error while processing your transaction: This transaction has been declined (2)

When orders for declined I get "DEBUG plgVmConfirmedOrder: 2|1095|2|"
orders approved "DEBUG plgVmConfirmedOrder: 1|1|000|"

any insight?

Bob

brynk

follow-up:

When I have the plugin turned off (onepage check out) and just using virtuemart check out, I have to confirm the order after submitting it for approvale. Then the I get declined:

Order not completed, data is not valid

Then the system wants me to re-enter the credit card data and save.

Bob

brynk

here is authorize.net log

2014-11-21 12:59:59 DEBUG _sendRequest: x_login=52381&x_tran_key=1000&x_relay_response=FALSE&x_amount=25&x_invoice_num=891602548&x_method=CC&x_type=AUTH_CAPTURE&x_recurring_billing=0&x_card_num=****************&x_card_code=***&x_exp_date=04-2017&x_ship_to_first_name=atlantic&x_ship_to_last_name=library&x_ship_to_company=&x_ship_to_address=1+north+tenn+ave&x_ship_to_city=atlantic+city&x_ship_to_zip=08401&x_ship_to_state=New+Jersey&x_ship_to_country=United+States&x_email=brynk%40blahbalh.com&x_first_name=Robert&x_last_name=Rynkiewicz&x_company=&x_address=43+blah+balh+Ave&x_city=Pleasantville&x_zip=08232&x_state=New+Jersey&x_country=United+States&x_phone=&x_fax=&x_customer_ip=50.200.62.234&x_delim_data=TRUE&x_delim_char=%7C&version=3.1&delim_char=%2C&delim_data=TRUE&relay_response=FALSE&encap_char=%7C
2014-11-21 12:59:59 DEBUG plgVmConfirmedOrder: 2|1095|2|This transaction has been declined|S00000||1440921331.07A4|3407|null|25.00|CC|AUTH_CAPTURE||Robert|Rynkiewicz||43 East Greenfield Ave|Pleasantville|NJ|08232|US|||brynk@joomlaconnections.com|atlantic|library||1 north tenn ave|atlantic city|NJ|08401|US|0.00|0.00|0.00||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||FALSE|3.1|TRUE|,|||FALSE
2014-11-21 12:59:59 ERROR getOrderIdByOrderNumber: Authorize.net has returned the following order number 3407. We could not find this order.
2014-11-21 12:59:59 MESSAGE _handleResponse PAYMENT DECLINED: There was an error while processing your transaction: This transaction has been declined (2)<br />
2014-11-21 13:03:26 DEBUG _sendRequest: x_login=52381&x_tran_key=1000&x_relay_response=FALSE&x_amount=25&x_invoice_num=747f02548&x_method=CC&x_type=AUTH_CAPTURE&x_recurring_billing=0&x_card_num=****************&x_card_code=***&x_exp_date=04-2017&x_ship_to_first_name=atlantic&x_ship_to_last_name=library&x_ship_to_company=&x_ship_to_address=1+north+tenn+ave&x_ship_to_city=atlantic+city&x_ship_to_zip=08401&x_ship_to_state=New+Jersey&x_ship_to_country=United+States&x_email=brynk%40joomlaconnections.com&x_first_name=Robert&x_last_name=Rynkiewicz&x_company=&x_address=44+bla+blah Ave&x_city=Pleasantville&x_zip=08232&x_state=New+Jersey&x_country=United+States&x_phone=&x_fax=&x_customer_ip=50.200.62.234&x_delim_data=TRUE&x_delim_char=%7C&version=3.1&delim_char=%2C&delim_data=TRUE&relay_response=FALSE&encap_char=%7C
2014-11-21 13:03:26 DEBUG plgVmConfirmedOrder: 2|1095|2|This transaction has been declined|S00000||1440921537.58A1|3408|null|25.00|CC|AUTH_CAPTURE||Robert|Rynkiewicz||43 East Greenfield Ave|Pleasantville|NJ|08232|US|||brynk@joomlaconnections.com|atlantic|library||1 north tenn ave|atlantic city|NJ|08401|US|0.00|0.00|0.00||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||FALSE|3.1|TRUE|,|||FALSE
2014-11-21 13:03:26 ERROR getOrderIdByOrderNumber: Authorize.net has returned the following order number 3408. We could not find this order.
2014-11-21 13:03:26 MESSAGE _handleResponse PAYMENT DECLINED: There was an error while processing your transaction: This transaction has been declined (2)<br />

brynk

The template I am using is a T3 template could that play into the problem?

TY

GJC Web Design

the template will have no effect

it fails on
ERROR getOrderIdByOrderNumber: Authorize.net has returned the following order number 3407. We could not find this order.

have alerted Alatak to this post - maybe she has some ideas -
other than that some in depth trouble shooting I guess is needed as to why
GJC Web Design
VM4 AusPost Shipping Plugin - e-go Shipping Plugin - VM4 Postcode Shipping Plugin - Radius Shipping Plugin - VM4 NZ Post Shipping Plugin - AusPost Estimator
VM2 Product Lock Extension - VM2 Preconfig Adresses Extension - TaxCloud USA Taxes Plugin - Virtuemart  Product Review Component

brynk

Another note:

In the ship to form

the first field is: "address nickname"
there is a value "ST" in it as default

and it is a required field

What is this?

yes, never mind -- I unpublished with no effect. It looks better without it!

GJC Web Design

can't see it has an effect - it is just something to label/identify the shipping addresses if u have more than one
GJC Web Design

Milbo

Quote from: brynk on November 21, 2014, 13:50:37 PM
I removed Joomla templates so I do not have Beez. It's an old habit that I've had since joomla 1.5 days in order to improve security.

The standard template of j1.5 opened a security leak? Even not enabled? wow.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

alatak

Hello

I try to understand the log
The request sent to Authorize has this order_number x_invoice_num=891602548
but then you receive a response from authorize with order number 3407 ?
Does one of them exist ?

And then the same clients orders again
The request sent to Authorize has this order_number x_invoice_num= 747f02548
but then you receive a response from authorize with order number 3408 ?

You have that problem all the time? or just sometimes ?

brynk

Thank You,

I have paid for Virtuemart Support and am being assisted by Max. The issue / problem occurs when the customer purchases a dinner gift card and wishes the gift to be sent to another person. In other words, a separate shipping address.

Bob Rynkieiwcz

Milbo

There were some problems on the page.

But mainly it was the template, adding a background image to the body of the invoice and pngs in the invoice. The payment fired creation of the invoice which lead to it.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member