News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Products showing just in one column

Started by beuzer, November 04, 2014, 23:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beuzer

Hi all!

This is my first post on this forum. Just started with Joomla in combination with Virtuemart.

My system
PHP 5.3.29
Joomla 3.3.6
Virtuemart 2.9.9.3

The problem
The products in a category are shown in just one column, as you can see in this link:
http://www.deedreamfashion.nl/index.php/gallerij/sieraden
While I've configured both the categories and the products to show 4 in a row. This is only
working for the categories.

What I've allready tried
I allready looked at the settings to set multiple products in one row, but that doesn't help. I've checked
this in the system settings and in the settings for the categorie, no luck. And I think this has to do with
something else because it looks like the second product is embedded in the same div as the first product.
I then restored all the original files like: vm-ltr-site.css, template.css and the default.php and default_customfields.php
in the views\productdetails folder.

beuzer

I have found the solution, just in case someone else has the same problem as me.
The templatestyle for sublayouts for products in category was set to products-horizon. This setting can be
found under the menu "Edit menu-item".