News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

VM Stockable variants issue

Started by wlaagewaard, September 23, 2014, 17:02:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geppux

Milbo, do you have any suggestion to understand why it's not working to me? thank you.
Giuseppe

Milbo

You have some lines, which are like copies of another. Create a proper matrix and it should work.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Geppux

Thank you Milbo for the answer, but I'm not sure to understand... do you mean that there are line that are the same here?:

Geppux

If you download it you can see that there are not lines that are the same, but may be I didn't understood what do you mean... thank you.

Giuseppe

Geppux

I noticed that if I change the template to the standard beez3 the multivariant works!!! Now I'll ask help where I get the template I'm using.

Geppux

Hi Milbo, is it possibile to have, in the product page, the name of le label of every ramification? size, color... I don't find a way.
Thank you.
Giuseppe

stawebnice

Hi,
I have migrated eshop from VM2.6.6 with stockable custom fields to VM 3.0.8, but the settings of the custom fields was not migrated completely:

This is an example of original customfield:
http://imtp.me/9g4i02lj3.p
the same field in the new eshop looks like this:
http://imtp.me/9g4k02lj3.p

OK, I read here that  there is some new system in VM3 that does not use stockable custom fields, but what shall I do with  it now that I have the data migrated using Daycounts VM migrator and it inserted just the same data into the custom field settings and even though I can see the child products, I cannot see their options:
http://imtp.me/9g4o02lj3.p  is it supposed to look like this?
namely this product should be using this customfield I used as an example above, so I should be able to add color and size for each child product...is there a way to get these values to VM3.0.8

even if I give up on the option to have stocks in custom fields and will enter them in child products, how can I get the stockable options to the child products now, please?

in database the old and new eshop the customfield has the same contents in custom_params field:
selectname1="Barva"|selectname2="Velikost"|selectname3=""|selectname4=""|selectoptions1="amber\r\nanthracite\r\nantilope\r\nash\r\nazure\r\nbeige\r\nblack\r\nblack-red\r\nblue sky\r\nblue\r\nblu\r\nblueberry\r\nbluette\r\nbordeaux\r\nbrown\r\nburgundy\r\nbutilla\r\ncacao 06\r\ncapuccino\r\ncaramel\r\ncastoro\r\ncobalt\r\ncoral\r\ncypria\r\ndaisy\r\ndaino\r\ndark green\r\ndark lilac\r\ndove\r\ndusty green\r\ndusty rose\r\necri\r\nfuchsia\r\nglace\r\ngleis\r\ngraphite\r\ngreen\r\ngreen pea\r\ngrey\r\nchocolate\r\njade\r\njeans\r\nlaguna\r\nlavenda\r\nlight grey\r\nlight lilac\r\nlight natural\r\nlion\r\nlilac\r\nlinen\r\nmilitary\r\nmint\r\nmake up\r\nmake up-black\r\nmake up-white\r\nmocca\r\nmoro\r\nnatural\r\nnavy blue\r\nnew azure\r\nnight blue\r\nnuciola\r\nolive\r\norange\r\npapaya\r\npastel blue\r\npastel pink\r\npeach\r\npeltro\r\nperle\r\npink\r\npistachio\r\nplum\r\nplum peach\r\nraspberry\r\nred\r\nrose\r\nroyal blue\r\nruby\r\nrusset\r\nsabia\r\nsafari\r\nsahara\r\nsand\r\nsea green\r\nsilver\r\nsmoky\r\nsteel\r\ntan\r\nteint\r\nturkus\r\nvanilla\r\nviolet\r\nwhite\r\nyellow\r\n\u010dern\u00e1\r\nn\u00e1mo\u0159nick\u00e1 mod\u0159\r\nsyt\u011b r\u016f\u017eov\u00e1\r\nsv\u011btle r\u016f\u017eov\u00e1\r\n\u0161vestkov\u00e1\r\nb\u00edl\u00e1\r\nacquazzone\r\nanemone\r\nantracite\r\narancio nuovo\r\navana\r\nbianco\r\nbig bubble\r\nblue\r\ncaco\r\ncafe\r\ncaffe\r\ncypria\r\nfumo\r\nfume\r\nfuxia\r\nfrancia\r\ngiallo\r\ngleis\r\nglicine\r\ngrafit\r\ngrafitto\r\ngridgio\r\ngrigio\r\ngrigio m\r\nchampagne\r\njeans\r\nmarrone\r\nmelange\r\nmocca\r\nmoro\r\nnatural\r\nnero\r\nnuage\r\nnudo\r\npanna\r\npink\r\npisello\r\npeltro\r\npetrolio 06\r\npopiel\r\nrosso\r\nrubino\r\nsalmon pink\r\nsigaro\r\nsierra\r\ntortora\r\ntemporale\r\ntramonto\r\nverde\r\nverde acido\r\nverde mela\r\nverdino\r\nvioletto\r\nvision\r\nvisone\r\nyellow"|selectoptions2="1\r\n2\r\n3\r\n4\r\n5\r\nUNI\r\nS\r\nM\r\nL\r\nS\/M\r\nL\/XL\r\n1\/2\r\n3\/4\r\n86\/92\r\n98\/104\r\n110\/116\r\n122\/128\r\n134\/146\r\n152\/164\r\n1\/2-S,M\r\n3\/4-M,L\r\nM\r\nL\r\nXL\r\nXXL\r\nXXXL\r\nXXXXL\r\nM(40-42)\r\nL(44-46)\r\nXL(48-50)\r\nXXL(52-54)\r\nXXXL(56-58)\r\nXXXXL(60-62)\r\n35-38(dle obuvi)\r\n39-42(dle obuvi)\r\n43-46(dle obuvi)"|selectoptions3=""|selectoptions4=""|

Please help how to make the solution work?

Mastersland

balai

tkejmullins

Quote from: Geppux on March 11, 2015, 15:06:44 PM
I noticed that if I change the template to the standard beez3 the multivariant works!!! Now I'll ask help where I get the template I'm using.

Were you able to get this figured out?  I have the same issue.