News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Terms and conditions tick box

Started by Janman, August 21, 2014, 10:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janman

When logged in on the front end and viewing your account info page the "I Agree To The Terms of Service *" is not selected (ticked), or does not stay selected ( ticked ). This must be selected (ticked) at all time.
Any info will be greatly appreciated

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Janman

VirtueMart 2.6.6
Joomla! 2.5.24
PHP Version 5.4.4-14

Janman

Still waiting for a replay, I cannot finish my site if this problems is not fixed. Please any help will be appreciated.

jenkinhill

Have you selected "Must agree to Terms of Service on EVERY ORDER?" in config/checkout?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Janman

Hi jenkinhill
I am using a 3rd party template for virtuemart. I have posted the same issue with them and waiting for a replay form them.
I have selected the "must agree to Terms of Service on EVERY ORDER?" in config/checkout" but still having the same problem.

[attachment cleanup by admin]

jenkinhill

OK I see what you have.

Open the Shopper field "Agreed" and in the Shopper Field Details you will see "Default" (under the description box). Enter the value 1 and save.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Janman