News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

RESOLVED -product detail, cc charge correct - invoice displays wrong prices

Started by mjel, January 20, 2014, 07:46:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjel

Hello,

UPDATED: this may be a bug
i was getting usd rates on my invoices (i think - it seemed pretty close the the cad to usd conversion rate) - but the products and cart were showing the correct CAD amount - as was the credit card charge -- i had only one currency (CAD) selected - and the currency converter module unpublished - i deleted all the countries in the currency setting in 'Shop' admin panel - and the problem was fixed -seems like a little bug --- also the conversion rate was 0.00 - not sure if that was a fix for this - as i changed it to 1.0 -- but that was at same time as removing all the countries - so not sure which action solved my issues
Forgive me if this has been covered in forums but i searched high and low and did not find anything

===========================

I am using latest joomla 2.5.17 - and vmart 2.0.16d -- http://www.aaronsonspharmacy.com/phpinfo.php

When the user orders in front end - the price display on the product detail view is correct -- the cart is correct - the amount charged to the credit card is correct. However, the invoice emailed to the customer/admin or the invoice opened in the orders admin - shows a prices slightly lower than the correct pricing -- the currency of the store is Canadian - there are not other currencies selected in the admin -- however - it an educated guess ---- is the USD coversion showing on the invoice -- I assume this involves the invoice template in vmart producing the wrong pricing --

anyone's help would be much appreciated.