Author Topic: Searched this forum first... How can I hide taxes until checkout in VM 2.026?  (Read 958 times)

elleclouds

I have seen this question proposed with no answer.  Anyone can point me in the right direction?  I have tried to comment out these lines in the default.php file and default_showprices.php with no success.. I see alot of people have this issue, can someone please help me

jenkinhill

• UK Web Developer & Consultant
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • Always on vacation
    • Jenkin Hill Internet
Kelvyn

Jenkin Hill Internet,
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Unsolicited PMs/emails will be ignored.

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Currently using VirtueMart 3.8.9.10473 on Joomla 3.9.28 PHP 7.4.14

elleclouds

I'm using a gavick template and it's possible there are template overrides.  I have looked in my configuration of virtuemart and noticed all overrides are set to no override.  How can I fix this.  Which files need to be edited or lines should be commented out.

jenkinhill

• UK Web Developer & Consultant
  • Global Moderator
  • Super Hero
  • Always on vacation
    • Jenkin Hill Internet
Did you try what I linked to above? To use tax per bill?

Overrides will be in  [yourgavicktemplate]/html/com_virtuemart/productdetails/ and  [yourgavicktemplate]/html/com_virtuemart/category/   They will be named the same as the default VM files so do not need to be preselected in VM configuration.
Kelvyn

Jenkin Hill Internet,
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Unsolicited PMs/emails will be ignored.

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

Currently using VirtueMart 3.8.9.10473 on Joomla 3.9.28 PHP 7.4.14