Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Products don't show via Menulink to Category

Started by RobGold, December 04, 2013, 00:53:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobGold

Hello,

i have the following problem:

on the Frontpage of the shop i placed a menu with categories - if i click on a menu item the products in this category are not shown - i receive an empty space there where the products ( that are in that category ) should show,

these also happens if i use the VM Category module

any suggestions ??

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

RobGold

sorry my mistake  :)

joomla 2.5.16
VM: 2.04.24.c
PHP5.3.3

livesiteurl: worx.21-sites.de

regards

Robin

jenkinhill

That does not look like the default VirtueMart categories module, so maybe it needs updating to work with the current VM version which no longer has a categories view.
See http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=120433.0
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

RobGold

right it is not the virtuemart category module - i treid it and it has the same effect - products are not show

i used the normal Joomla Menu Module .....

i also looked in my ftp like mentioned on your link - everything is ok ....

hmmm any other suggestion ?

thanx in advance

robin

RobGold

i tried everything - thought it is a template problem - used another template ... same issue

if i link using an menu item to the categorie no products are shown - also the name of the category is not shown ...

has anyone please any suggestion what issue this could be ???

thanx

Robin

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

RobGold

i don't know what was the reason for this issue ... i just reloaded the "original config" from VM using the backend - and now it works

thank you for your fast help ...

regards

Robin