News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

serious problems guys! products go missing.

Started by vertekr, October 31, 2013, 15:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vertekr

i'm having an issue... everytime i click on the product details on any products (sio2 always messes me up) on the page and click on the "shop" menu again... the items are all jumbled or missing.
any suggestions
www.adeptarmor.com

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

vertekr

DOH! newbie mistake. sorry... been up all night trying to figure this out...

Installed version 2.0.22a

I feel like such a newb, hence the title!

and oh yeah, the php version is PHP version   5.3.27

balai

I checked it but all the times i get the same results.
15 products with the same sorting

vertekr

it's driving me nuts. some people can see it and some can not.

jenkinhill

If I start with the shop display I see 3 products/row. If I go to product details and use the browser backarrow I see the same shop layout. If I click on the shop menu the page displayed is 2 products/row. I guess that is what you mean? Even worse if I add a product to cart and select "Continue Shopping" in the popup then I get a blank product page, url it is trying to display is http://www.adeptarmor.com/index.php/shop/products.

Looks like a Joomla menu problem. I assume the "Shop" menu is to VirtueMart front page?  That should be enough to make evrything work properly.

Make sure you have 3 products/row set in Configuration/templates and also in the category you are using - I assume there is only a single cat.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

vertekr

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member