__virtuemart_products_en_gb Check not passed. Neither slug nor obligatory value

Started by tkejmullins, October 16, 2013, 21:01:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tkejmullins

I am receiving the following message: "

vmError: VmTable #__virtuemart_products_en_gb Check not passed. Neither slug nor obligatory value at product_name for auto slug creation is given
        vmError: You are not an administrator or the correct vendor, storing of product cancelled

I am receiving this error when I add a Child Product under the Custom Fields tab.  After I add the 6th Child Product, it gives me this error.  Also, in the product listing, the parent product shows a total of 6 child products, but the sixth one does not show up on the frontend, or in the Custom Fields tab of that product.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

VM 2.0.22a Joomla 2.5.14 PHP 5.2.17

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

surferchick

Did this get sorted as i have the same error???

Quote from: tkejmullins on October 16, 2013, 21:01:48 PM
I am receiving the following message: "

vmError: VmTable #__virtuemart_products_en_gb Check not passed. Neither slug nor obligatory value at product_name for auto slug creation is given
        vmError: You are not an administrator or the correct vendor, storing of product cancelled

I am receiving this error when I add a Child Product under the Custom Fields tab.  After I add the 6th Child Product, it gives me this error.  Also, in the product listing, the parent product shows a total of 6 child products, but the sixth one does not show up on the frontend, or in the Custom Fields tab of that product.
Did u sort this??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

VM 2.0.22a Joomla 2.5.14 PHP 5.2.17