Multivendor enabled: send payment to specific vendor! Milbo say is possible...

Started by simbus82, July 03, 2013, 11:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

simbus82

QuoteSo we will solve that like the big players. Every vendor will get his own cart. The carts bear the vendor_id and every product is directly added to the correct cart. Then the customer can go through each of the carts and do the checkout.

For this solution there a number of things are still missing. As long you want to use this in administrated mode, we just need to set the vendor_Id in the cart and write some code to check this. This can be done in 2-3 days. Also, we need to store the carts on the database. The multi cart solution was already running partially some months ago in a test environment. The problem with this is that this solution doesn't make a lot of fun if it is administrated. In most scenarios where you will want to use this, it it should work of course non-administrated.

Milbo say that the code is real. The post is HERE http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=107588.0

I have not problem about "administration fun", but i like if i know how to do things written by Milbo.

My need is only to give the users the ability to buy some products from some different vendors and "redirect" money to specific vendors "paypal".

Is it possibile or not? Thanks!
Joomla! 2.5.16 & VM 2.0.24b

matteo

Quote from: simbus82 on July 03, 2013, 11:38:24 AMMy need is only to give the users the ability to buy some products from some different vendors and "redirect" money to specific vendors "paypal".
I need this behavior too. I have yet multiple vendors Paypal accounts, but I don't understand how to show multiple carts.
Any news?
Thanks, Matteo

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

matteo

I can setup the payment for the vendors setting it on this pages:
activating multivendor in Configuration > Configuration

setting up a second vendor in Orders & Shoppers > Shoppers

and adding the relative payment methods in Shop > Payment Methods

but I don't understand how to show to the customer the two carts, so he can process them.