News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Managed to get order emails sending in 2.0.18, then upgraded to 2.0.20....

Started by wifanlith, April 24, 2013, 11:29:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wifanlith

Hello,

I saw some similar messages to this, but I think mine is different. I had 2.0.18 in 2.5, and it was using me (the admin) for order emails. After trawling here, I found the SQL solution to change the vendor. I fixed the table and the orders started to go through as they should. I then upgraded to 2.0.20 and the order emails have stopped.

I cannot remember the SQL fix, and I can't find the solution again. I have a fairly irate shop owner having to log on to the back end to see orders.

Can anyone help?

Gayle

wifanlith

I should add, the vendor is correct in the shop->shop-> additional info tab.

wifanlith

Its also correct in the gtgh20gdwmjos_virtuemart_vmusers. The admin I want has ID 62 and the virtuemart_vendor_ID and the user_is_vendor are both set to 1 for that user.

jenkinhill

Have you selected "Use the vendor email address" in Configuration/Shop/Emails Settings ?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

wifanlith

Yeah, that checkbox is ticked. I really cant see why she isnt getting them. I might have to try a purchase and check that that process doesnt show any errors....

jenkinhill

Some shared servers do not like  "Use the vendor email address" - hence the toggle.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

wifanlith

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK