News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

No header on PDF invoice

Started by EIF, April 09, 2013, 19:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EIF

On the invoices, generated at the order overview, the store header information is missing, also the logo of the store.
In e-mails the logo is visible, but not on de PDF.
Can someone help me out?

K&K media production

EIF

K&K media production

Do you have any template overrides?

Creating process of the print view and PDF invoice are different.

EIF

No, I don't have overrides on invoices.
Reading other posts on this forum, I noticed that some other users have also the same problem with this virtuemart version.

syntalk

Hi,

Yes this is what happened to me when got my store updated from 2.0.18 to 2.0.20.. I reported this here http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=114129.msg384099#msg384099

K&K media production

I've tried it with svn and there it works fine ... so if it's a bug in 2.0.20b it should be resolved in the next version

EIF

When will the next version be released?
I read about version 2.1, which will have nice changes. Will this be the next version and when will 2.1 be released?

K&K media production

the next is 2.0.20c ... I think in the next few days

eddcook

Quote from: EIF on April 09, 2013, 19:00:52 PM
On the invoices, generated pdf at the order overview, the store header information is missing, also the logo of the store.
In e-mails the logo is visible, but not on de PDF.
Can someone help me out?

I am using vm 2.2 and there is header on the PDF invoice. But my problem is that the automatically created date is incorrect. I do not know where I can correct it. :-[

jenkinhill

VM2.2? We never released a 2.2 - current version is 2.6
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum