After update my whole website goes away when uploading new photo for products.

Started by salgshuset, March 30, 2013, 13:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

salgshuset

Hello.

I run joomla 2.5.9 and virtuemart 2.0.20b

If I try to upload new products after the upgrade, I can not add photos or my website turns blank, like shown on the photo.

If I delete the photo or set the product to not show in front end, my website content comes back.

Any idea?

[attachment cleanup by admin]

jenkinhill

What did you upgrade from? It looks like you are using template overrides, are they compatible with 2.0.20b or were they made for an earlier version?
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

salgshuset

I upgraded from 2.0.18..

I checked with offlajn (the template overrides come from them) and that should not be the problem.

I have put up a post where I offer 25USD for the fix :)

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

salgshuset

Would that be possible to fix easy or must the whole website be rolled back and install the update again?

jenkinhill

You can use Joomla's extensions installer to re-install both 2.0.20b component packages, it will not remove existing products ets, but as always, any update should first be tested on a backup copy of the live site.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK