News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Cannot see all prices and discount in product page details

Started by sbauscia, February 21, 2013, 18:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbauscia

Hi, i m working on joomla 2.8 and virtuemart 2.0.18a.
I m not able to see al product price ( i want to see the product at the cost price , the product with the discount and now i can see it, and the discount that i apply at the category of this product ).
I check in configuration and i select all the point, i try to change layout of product without override in the configuration, i try to delete the file from /templates/mytemplate/html/virtuemart etc , but nothing i m not able to see all prices, only one ! and i check it for ten!
what i can try to do?
this is an example : http://www.lookcompany.it/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=2008&virtuemart_category_id=15&Itemid=505&lang=it
thanks

I PUT in updating virtuemart section because it happens after updating i think, i try to change all the files of virtuemart on ftp, and i think that with the updating all prices are changed in mysql tables and i cannot see them

sbauscia

I restore an old backup of mysql and i see other prices, so it s a problem with the upgrade of mysql!
so how i can fix it? the backup has 2000 product less than now

jakobe

same problem here

was working fine until update to 2.0.18

now no prices show anywhere on anything.

and of course my cart is dead in the water......virtuemart is almost useless as a business tool now.

this is more of a college project or experiment.

please fix this

jenkinhill

Quote from: sbauscia on February 22, 2013, 01:51:40 AM
I restore an old backup of mysql and i see other prices, so it s a problem with the upgrade of mysql!
so how i can fix it? the backup has 2000 product less than now
In an upgrade there are no changes made to entries in the database, but additional tables may be added or some field types may be changed to work better - the field type, not the field content.

Was the MySQL backup made with Akeeba or from phpMyAdmin?  I assume you make a full Akeebe backup before updating and test the updates on that backup first?

I'd run the database fix routine in Joomla's Extension Manager: Database
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum