News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Change Virtuemart administration pagination display limit

Started by tomtolo, February 17, 2013, 13:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomtolo

hello,

I would like to know if there is a way to change the pagination limit in admin (products, orders, manufacturers, etc.) display from 5 to any other value?

Joomla 2.5.9
VM 2.0.18a

jjk

There are two settings affecting the number of products being displayed:
1. Configuration > Shopfront tab > Default items per listing view
2. Configuration > Templates tab > Set the pagination sequence for the List Box
Non-English Shops: Are your language files up to date?
http://virtuemart.net/community/translations

tomtolo

wonderland

kris300864

hello tomtolo you happen to have solved? I too have the same problem and can not find solutions.
thanks

jenkinhill

Default items per listing view in Config/shopfront sets backend and frontend list length.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

LeonZ

Quote from: jenkinhill on April 23, 2013, 14:57:00 PM
Default items per listing view in Config/shopfront sets backend and frontend list length.
Agreed, this is when you open a listing, but on bottom of the listing there appears a 5 so when you want to minimise the listing to a certain category for example the default list jumps to a 5 items view instead of the number set in the config. This is pretty annoying for an admin and looking for workarounds (for example opening the products in a new browser tab closing the tab when done and doing this for every product you need to edit) is not the right way.
My 5 cents
TIA Leon