News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

More Quantity Less Price

Started by tarku, February 12, 2013, 12:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tarku

Hi
I am using Virtuemart 2.0.18(a) stable version and Joomla 2.5.9 I have download the latest version
Is it possible in virtuemart that if the quantity is 25 the price for each product is $1.75 and if the quantity is 50 the price became 1.20
PLease tell is it possible
Thank you for earlier reply...

borro

I have a similar task(only all depends on overall cost). Did you solve your task?
Wish you happiness!

jenkinhill

@tarku price for  quantity ranges can be set in the Product pricing area of the product information tab on VM2.0.18a

@borro if calculation rules cannot handle this then you can use coupons to give disount once certain cart totals are reached. eg http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/extension-specific/virtuemart-extensions/virtuemart-coupons/11629
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

danCrookes

@jenkinhill could you point me in the direction of the first point you made? i want to set it up e.g. buy 1 = £10 buy 2 = £18 buy 3 = £25,

but see no way of doing this in the product pricing area? i only have cost price, base price, final price and override?

jenkinhill

See:

[attachment cleanup by admin]
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

tarku

Thank you Jenkin hill for your reply
Thank you so much

kruemelg

Hi,

It's working..Also If I put items to the cart..
but How can I make different prices visible on product detail page? At the moment users get no information about different prices for this product!

1 - 5 = 3 Eur
6 - 10 = 2.90 Eur
11 - 20 = 2.50 Eur

Thanks in advanced

Guido