News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Virtuemart thumbnails problem

Started by v.matiakis, December 03, 2012, 09:56:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

v.matiakis

Hi all,

I have a problem on joomla by using virtuemart with a template. If you see the attached image a thumbnail of the products(not all just one) stays stuck in the page. This also happens with "Recommend to a friend link" but not with for example the "show the pdf icon". Has anybody faced a similar problem?

[attachment cleanup by admin]

bytelord

Geia sou,

Is difficult to help you with just an image and without a live url. Also please remember to write each time your vm2 and joomla version you are using.

To your issue. I think this is related to your joomla template and only, because your template uses Twitter Bootstrap framework that override the CSS for the default joomla modal function, so the problem is not related to virtuemart 2 or Joomla but to bootstrap joomla framework. Because i have seen the problem again i recommend you to change the modal name to div.modal or change it's CSS attributes, please find exactly information for the same issue from another user here: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=110451.msg370162#msg370162

Always remember you to use firebug to examine you site code, styling and also for js conflicts: http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=102850.0

Regards
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!

v.matiakis

Dear Friend,

Geia sou also. I have opened the bootstrap.min and just renamed the .modal to div.modal and that solved the problem. Thank you very much for your immediate response.

bytelord

You are welcome,

Good luck with your project!

Regards
Production: Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.14 | PHP 5.3.13
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 | VM 2.0.16 | PHP 5.3.8
Testing     : Joomla 2.5.8 |    VM 2.1   | PHP 5.3.8

- Don't Forget to mark thread as solved when it is solved!
- Please do not PM with support questions, use the forum!