News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

V2.0.14 Pricing problem

Started by sagepos, November 17, 2012, 19:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sagepos

I waited for a month for v2.0.14 to come out in hopes it would fix my pricing problems.  However, it didn't.
Is anyone else having problems getting the Configuration/Prices to work properly?  Some of them won't even show up for me.

I would like to have one price price without tax on the main pages and show line item prices and extended total prices on the cart.
The closest I can get is to turn on 'New baseprice modified by chosen product variant' price.  This is the only one I can get to show the line item price in the cart.
Then I have to turn on 'Final Sales Price' in order to get the totals column on the cart.  The problem with this is that it also shows the sales price with tax on each item on all the pages, which we don't want.  Please see attached.

If this is a problem with my site, can someone tell me which files control these prices?

Thanks,
Bryan Moore

[attachment cleanup by admin]

jenkinhill

Looks to me liker a problem with template overrides. Do you have overrides for older VM version inplace or are you using a commercial template with overrides?

Simplest test for override issues is to switch Joomla templates to one you are not using, such as Beez5
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

sagepos

I am suspecting that one of the programmers changed the template improperly. 
Thanks for your reply.

Bryan Moore