News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Various Issues..

Started by lumisinc, November 04, 2012, 00:31:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumisinc

Okay guys, so i have Virtuemart installed but when the customer goes to confirm the order the next page cancels out, plus i need to remove the add/edit shipping address button as it asks for it normally in the next section.

any thoughts?

jenkinhill

There can be problems with running eCommerce on framed sites so I checked using the real url, http://www.lumisinc.com/wheatgrassinc/

There is a crash using firefox on go to checkout, which should show up as a 505 in the server error logs. In IE it goes one stage further but there are a lot of undefined language strings. Most likely problem is related to a conflict with your Joomla template or module scripts. Gantry can cause issues.

I think you ask RocketTheme about this, as it is their commercial template and they understand their JavaScript. There is a hidden link to a Russian site which I guess is embedded in the template code if you did not add it. I suggest you remove that if you don't want Google to blacklist the site.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

lumisinc

Damn someone handed me this Template so i have no idea why it would have a Russian link inside it? Can you point me to it so i can delete it? Thankyou!

I have no idea how to fix this and have never been to RocketTheme either :/ Is it something you can help with?

AH

The template is a Rockettheme product

This is evident as the Gantry framework developed by Rocketheme, along with the template name is shown in the Head of the document.

Here it is :- http://www.rockettheme.com/joomla-templates/clarion

This theme is not free and if someone gave it to you, then it is likely it has been hacked and contains malicious code (Russian Link for a start!)
No idea what else the php code could be doing.

If I were you, I would be very concerned that there were not other stuff in the code that could be doing your site some damage, not only from a ranking perspective!

<div id="rt-copyright">
<div class="rt-container">
<div class="rt-grid-6 rt-alpha">
    <div class="clear"></div><div style="font-size: 8px; display:none;">
<a href="http://www.profikiev.com/litokol/list-all-products.html"
title="Litokol, затирка, очиститель, клей">Litokol</a></div>
    <div class="rt-block">
<span class="copytext">(C) Copyright Wheatgrass Inc 2012 , All Rights Reserved.</span>
</div>

</div>

My advice is to do a completely fresh re-install of your site with clean code and a clean theme direct from Rocketheme (if that is your preference for the template)
Regards
A

Joomla 4.4.5
php 8.1

jenkinhill

There could potentially be other innocuous looking files hidden in the template fileset ready to provide a backdoor for hackers. Such possibilities have been aired from time to time on the Joomla forum, and some users have identified hidden code sequences in "free" templates provided on those free template listing sites.

You cannot take a risk with an e-Commerce website.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum