Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Login before buy

Started by hoyun, October 16, 2012, 16:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoyun

Hello,

I have a problem, when I buy in this store:
http://www.ideala.cat/botiga-online/cathandbol-samarretes-handbol.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=124&category_id=24

before continue the buy I can login (or register).

But in my new store:
http://www.enformasocks.com/tienda-online/tennis-socks/tennis-pro-mini-sneaker-detail.html

before continue the buy I ONLY can register.

Someone knows what I'm making wrong?

Thank you very much  :)

K&K media production

Your template has on top a log-in button.

To allow checkout for guests without register, you have a setting for this in your shop configuration.

hoyun

Yes, I know that people can buy without register, but I would like to have the opportunity to login before buying to an existing user.

thanks for your quick answer   ;)

jenkinhill

Looks like your template overrides are not including Joomla_root/components/com_virtuemart/views/user/tmpl/login.php
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

hoyun

Hi jenkinhill,

Thanks for your answer.

How can I know if the web is including Joomla_root/components/com_virtuemart/views/user/tmpl/login.php? I have this file but I don't know if it's using.

When I click "buy" load this url:
myweb.com/component/virtuemart/user/editaddresscheckoutBT.html?Itemid=0

Thank you very much!

jenkinhill

Ask whoever built your template - I assume whoever that was made the overrides. You can test this by swiching the a different template such as Beez and seeing if the login appears then.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

hoyun

THANK YOU VERY MUCH jenkinhill!

that was the problem!

Finally I copied in

templates / __MY-TEMPLATE__ / html / com_virtuemart / user / login.php

the default one in virtuemart and it works!

thank you very much!