News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Lightbox isn't working [solved]

Started by amoeba, August 13, 2012, 02:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

amoeba

Hi all,

I had permission problems when I installed Virtuemart 2 with the Extension Manager (uneditable ownership 99 99), so I made new virtuemart folders (with the same folder names) and copied over the virtuemart files (com_virtuemart.2.0.8e) that I originally downloaded from my hard drive (using Filezilla) to get all my permissions back. The old folders with 99 99 permissions were deleted.

I think this is the reason why lightbox isn't working now but I'm not sure.

Here's the WIP site http://www.coralkings.co.uk/

Usually, one can just click on a thumbnail image (when viewing Lastest Products on front page) and view a quick lightbox image in full res. Then you can just click outside the lightbox and return to the thumbnails. Now if you click on a thumbnail, you get the high res image in jpg, but you have to click the back button to return to the thumbnails.

How can I get my lightbox back?

All replies are welcome.

ivus

Hi amoeba,

You have a javasript error in "md_stylechanger.js". Try either fixing or disabling that and then test your lightbox again.

I hope that helps.  ;D

amoeba

Thanks for that Ivus !

I have no idea where 'md_stylechanger.js' is as I'm a beginner.

Could you possibly elaborate a little more please? :)

ivus

Hi amoeba,

It looks like you're using the beez_20 template. The file is located at "/templates/beez_20/javascript/md_stylechanger.js".

Beyond that I don't use the pre-installed templates so I have no idea what it does.

amoeba

Thanks Ivus,

Changing templates fixed the problem.