News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Page doesn't stop loading after canceling paypal (english/spanish)

Started by foadmg, August 12, 2012, 19:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

foadmg

Im posting in english and spanish to have more chances for respone

Posteo en inglés y castellano para que haya más opciones de respuesta

First of all, thanks for this amazing project. It's the first time I post, but I've been following the forum for a long time.
This are my project details: 
Joomla 2.5.6
Virtuemart 2.0.8e
The page is closed and only works through login (that's why I didn't put the url, since it's still not published)
The problem looks pretty simple, but I'm a bit lost when it comes to finding the cause and the solution. When I place an order and pick the paypal payment (no components or extra plugins installed for that) I get perfectly redirected to paypals page. BUT if once there I cancel the payment and get redirected back to my page, then the page shows with the loading sign in the middle and it just doesn't stop, even if i refresh the page. I can see behind the loading sign that it says that the payment has been canceled. The only way to stop it is typing the page url again. But obviously I would like to go back to my shopping cart or at least get back to the page without having to type any url. Thanks in advance for your kind consideration and attention.

Primero de todo, agradecer a este asombroso proyecto. Es la primera vez que posteo, pero he estado siguiendo el foro desde hace tiempo.
Estos son los detalles de mi proyecto:
Joomla 2.5.6
Virtuemart 2.0.8e
La página está en construcción y se entra por login y no está publicada aún, por ello no he puesto el enlace
El problema parece simple, pero ando algo perdido en cuanto a la busqueda de la causa y la solución. El problema es que cuando realizo un pedido y elijo paypal como metodo de pago (no he instalado componente o plugin para ello) me redirecciona perfectamente hacia la página de paypal. PERO una vez allí, si cancelo el pago y me redirijo de vuelta a mi página, se ve la barra de carga de la página y no se va en ningun momento y vuelve a aparecer cargando incluso si decido refrescar la página. De fondo, detras de la barra de carga, si me aparece el mensaje de que mi pago ha sido cancelado. La única forma de pararlo es introducir la url de la web de nuevo. Pero obviamente preferiría volver al carrito de compra o al menos a la web sin tener que teclear la url manualmente. Gracias por adelantado por vuestra consideración y atención

foadmg

forgot to say that for the cart we are using linelab's VirtueMart 2 Slide Cart Module (beta)