News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Need help with Shipping

Started by Katie McMillan, July 30, 2012, 23:37:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katie McMillan

Hi,

I hope someone can help. My Dad and I have had a website made: www.scottswoodturning.co.uk We are very happy with the overall result. We are very happy with everything that has been done and agreed with the developer that we would manage to do the final bits and pieces ourselves this included setting up the shipping options and populating the products. The problem I have is that when someone goes to pay for something, a shipping price is not added. The only thing I can see is a button that says select shipping method. We have put in all the weights and dimensions of each product and also put in the requested information under the shipping category - i.e. Royal mail up to 750g, Royal Mail 751g - 1500g etc. The problem I have is that I just can't seem to get it to work and it is driving me crazy. A lot of hard work has gone into getting the site the way it should be - but nobody can have anything shipped to them. I also thought that the shipping would be calculated automatically and it wouldn't be left up to the customer to choose the method.

If anyone can help, it would be most appreciated. Please though, don't ask any questions about PHP's and Versions because I really don't know the answer, in fact, I don't even know what PHP is!!

Kind Regards,

Katie.