News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Number of Categories/Products per row doesn't work

Started by andyts, June 22, 2012, 20:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andyts

Hi Everyone,
I've installed HotJoomlaTemplates.com eCommerce template with 2 language packs: en_gb(English) and  he_il (Hebrew). http://cooley.freeiz.com/hotecommerce/index.php/shop
When I'm in English mode it'll show 3 categories/products per row (see english.jpg attachment) and when I change the site language to Hebrew it will show only one categorie or product per row (hebrew.jpg)
For the sake of test I've installed sv_se(Swedish) and it was 3 categories per row - the same as in the English mode.
So I'm struggling to understand why it's happening only with a real rtl languages.
HotJoomla developers after trying to identify a problem now say it's a virtuemart issue.
I quote: "... problem is that:

components/com_virtuemart/assets/css/vmsite-rtl.css

if empty, that is vm file not template related. I don't have much experience with rtl languages but maybe that should be included in language pack. You can always just copy:

vmsite-ltr.css to vmsite-rtl.css "

I've tried their idea of copying content of ltr into rtl, but it did not help

Please may be somebody here has an idea how to fix it.
Thank you

[attachment cleanup by admin]

jseq

Hi there,

Based on your test I found the solution to my problem (which was the same as yours): by replacing vmsite-ltr.css -> vmsite-rtl.css was the last step that make it works. Before what I did was:
-Update VM to the last version 2.0.8
-In the VM control panel go to Configuration, under 'Template' -> 'Activate Css Styles & Javascripts' I activated all the check boxes there.

Hope it can works for you too, my problem was with the Arabic language. Cheers!