News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Need the Menu ItemId in every link created by VM2

Started by solidrock, May 17, 2012, 13:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solidrock

I am using VM 2.0.6 with Joomla 2.5.4 - everything works fine except the Header (which is on the modulposition showcase-a) disappears when I click on "continue shopping" or "show cart" after placing a order b/c the ItemId is not transported to the created link. I set the menu "Shop" with the Itemid=112 and I manged that when I place an order with the popup-notification it keeps the header (without popup-notification) it switched to the show cart-page but also without keeping the ID and so my header is not shown. That is crucial b/c wihtout header my site looks crushed.

Any help very appreciated!

By the way - would it work with joomla 2.5 to create an inactive module position for that? any solutions?
.oO Solid Design 4 an unsolid world Oo.

PRO

jansolo76

This is actually not quite the solution i need. I do know, how to add modulepositions to different views, but i want to know if there's a solution that inherits the itemid to the cart view and the following pages (since i have 2 menu structures on 2 different pages)!? Is this a Virtuemart bug, that it loses the itemid when i enter the cart, or is there a simple explaination for doing this...

Best Regards
Jan