News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Multi-language shoping cart shows products in wrong language

Started by tonis, April 19, 2012, 10:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonis

Hello

I build a website in 3 languages Slovak(default), English, German. Everything works fine, languages are switched, except of the shoping cart. When i add a product to the shoping cart, the name of the products is shown in default language (Slovak), although i add the product from any other translation.

And also the popup window when i add product in cart is in default language, althought the translation exists in all languages. And also the VM cart module will be changed, after adding a product, to default language (only the cart module, nothing else - and after clicking "show cart", it redirects to shoping cart in default language).

I have menu links to shoping cart, default VM shop site, account maintance and categories in all languages.

What could be wrong?

Joomla 2.5.4
VM 2.0.6

[attachment cleanup by admin]

tonis

I have tried some changes and the results are...

The problem has been removed when a turned off the SEF in Joomla. But, this was not a good option, because i want SEF links.
So the next option ... in Joomla plugins -> language filtering ... turn OFF the option "remove url code of the (default) language" ... after that, the problem disappeared.

But if someone finds other solution, post in please, thanks.