News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

VM-2 category as images on index page !!!!

Started by aloushi, April 15, 2012, 08:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aloushi

Hello, i would like to use the VM-2 category as images on the INDEX PAGE, i saw this in another website, how can i do it pls help (:
see the IMAGE FOR EXAMPLE

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Yannick

Hey,

it´s really simple and more Joomla! then Virtuemart related. Just go to your menu manager and choose the menu-item for the category you want and set it as Joomla! "home" menu-item.

See attachment ;)

[attachment cleanup by admin]
Virtuemart Customizing  ==>  Virtuemart Themes, Templates & Extensions -  Verry Nice!

aloushi

THNX, very much i really appreciate your help !!!! :) :) :) but i have a problem that when i type in my adress in the browser i just get a white webpage with my logo and whenether i click on the logo it takes me to the website this happened when i did what you said i think i should redirect it somehow ??? !!! PLS HELP

Yannick

Virtuemart Customizing  ==>  Virtuemart Themes, Templates & Extensions -  Verry Nice!

Yannick

Hello,

what do you think, what I can do by checking a picture?  8) Please provide a link, it´s essential to provide any help.

aloushi

Sorry for my late reply here is the link
www.alekbg.com

Yannick

QuoteThis site is down for maintenance.
Please check back again soon.
8)

aloushi