2.0.4 stable large shopping cart errors - Breez2 template

Started by John2400, April 11, 2012, 01:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John2400

I have contacted my domain provider to try and update my PHP - I think this will solve my issues , as well as Alatak - helping me with the one below.
I found one site from the same provider with a new updated php - had no issue - or major ones.

Hi I have several sites running 2.0.4 stable - one I updated this morning and it is an all test site - with Breez2 template I could purchase any good perfectly - from start to finish.

In my other test site which was running near perfectly with 2.0.4 beta  -- I updated to 2.0.4 stable and

*** Shopping cart does not work at all ? I cannot purchase any items as when I confirm It jumps to a URL ??  and the message is

Warning: require(__DIR__/invoice_items.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/*********/public_html/components/com_virtuemart/views/invoice/tmpl/mail_html_pricelist.php on line 22

Do I now - change the code like suggested in the "Please consider the following changes in the layouts or API of VirtueMart 2"?

* I have no tax against this product and I tested two default templates. I have breez2 set in the template - a good costing $1.00 and no taxes turned on.  postage and shipping always the same. ?

* Updated this afternoon (my time) and rolled back to beta version - and  to my old template - perfect ( there are small bugs for me in beta but shopping cart is near perfect and emails both come through correctly)

Milbo

Warning: require(__DIR__/invoice_items.php) [function.require]:

This comes from php5.2 and alatak already wrote a workaround.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

John2400

updated - the work around on php 5.2 and it worked better than ever - the involices were - set out
well. -