News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Print and Email Icon Dimensions

Started by T.A. Garrison, LLC, June 14, 2024, 23:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T.A. Garrison, LLC

In version 4.2.14 11022, to which I just updated today, in the "Product Details" page there are the "Print" and "Email" icons in the top right.

Neither of them have the dimensions and only Firefox does not mind. Chrome and Incognito show the "no image" icon in the top left corner of each icon.

So you can "see" both the print and email words, but there is that little icon in the top left of each of the 2 words indicating there is no image.

I'm guessing this is a bug, but can someone point me in the correct direction of the specific file where those icons are coded to appear so I can add dimensions in order to have the page appear correctly?

You can see the problem in this page - https://www.tagarrison.com/seo-products/analyze-page-detail - and I'm working hard to get that page perfect (for obvious reasons). Those icons are the last thing on the page I need to address.
T.A. Garrison, LLC
3150 Orleans St. # 28261
Bellingham, WA 98228

Ghost

This will need to be updated in VM. It uses Joomla core icons which no longer exist in J4. You can manually upload custom icons to media/system/images/printButton.png and media/system/images/pdf_button.png or override productdetails layout.