News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

important joomla not workded 404 pages on litespeed VM too

Started by 2dmaster, May 03, 2022, 01:51:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2dmaster

joomla not workded 404 pages on litespeed virtuemart too
tested all, 404 page worked if no htacces in litespeed, buts site and vm dead.
pludin 404 errors by virtuemart not worked too.
pls help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2dmaster

when get php fatal error see page i think its component likely 404 page error.php
but understand why 404  error.php not worked

2dmaster

gentle not work for me ( i lose default litespeed Rewrite Rules file, any share pls ? they open htaccess

2dmaster

if worked 404, on site worked only main page, site and virtuemart menu not work!!!!. thats reason. any solutions ??? busy

pinochico

oh man :)

I don't believe - more and more post about this error??? that is very important for you, then problem will be fixed self :D

Sorry, we don't use litespeed, we use normal httacess with cca 3500 redirects. And every days we add a lot of new :)

But you can hire some developpers, I think, what do you mean? Sometime is better options.
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

Studio 42

And this is a Joomla issue. SO write in the Joomla forum
Note that if you post so many links, you get banned from Joomla Forum