News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Problem with Payment methods ordering and default checked one

Started by kostianev, April 12, 2016, 09:47:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kostianev

Hello, I have big problem with payment methods - in our shop there is two payment methods: 1. Pay to delivery and 2. PayPal The problem is that most people ordering with Pay to Delivery option, but the system is default checked PayPal, and when they make the order - the system transfer the user to PayPal.com and they close the website without to finalize the purchase. Please, help I need to have checked Pay to Delivery, not PayPal one how to make this?

PS. I am using VirtueMart 3.0.9 and Joomla 3.5

jenkinhill

First update VM to current as version 3.0.9 was a development version for experienced users.   http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=118683.0
Don't update Joomla to 3.5.1 yet, wait until VM3.0.16 is released which is J3.5.1 compatible.
In any cace, test the update on a backup of your site

Use the Enable Automatic Selected Shipment selector in VM Configuration/Checkout to select the default payment method.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum