News:

Looking for documentation? Take a look on our wiki

Main Menu

Brazilian Bikini Shop - With Virtual Change Room!

Started by chanetsa, February 13, 2009, 06:05:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chanetsa

We have just completed a Joomla/Virtuemart site at http://www.praiabela-bikini.com.au

I recommend selecting a product in the shop and then clicking on the change room button in the product details page.  Once you have looked at a few binini's, select return to shop.

What do you think? 

Cheers, Chanetsa
bankruptcy and debt help for Australians

VMone

Brazilian Bikinis....? That alone sounds very interesting and no replies or comments to your post though, hope I am still in the right corner of the web, lol! 8) The virtual dressing room is some very nice add on....great idea and professional too!

I LOVE THIS SITE, WELL DONE!!! NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT!!! ;D

P.S.: I have bookmarked your store so I always know where to get some stuff from source also when you are in Australia! See ya...

Webdongle

When I'm right no one remembers but when I'm wrong no one forgets  :'(

VMone

Not really, just when you compare it to a major online retailer with high powered servers, than it loads slow. Otherwise, to simply change the server or upgrade the server would make the site quite faster indeed.

Lee Wilson

Wow, this is excellent. Loving the com_changeroom.

Question where did you get this bolt on from ?

We are putting together a lingerie website and would be very much interested in this add on.... Please feel free to message me to discuss.

Thanks & well done.

riggs578

what a fantastic looking store! I happened to pick out the same template for my up and coming store. My site will look very different in the end. after all i will be selling computer parts. who needs big colorful pictures of that.
may i ask what was your budget for such a fine site? did you pay for the design or build it yourself?

jbeiter

Nice work, that is a great idea and very nicely done!

PRO

The changeroom is "hot" for lack of a better description

This should do well

gmcgilli

A good looking site. The models aren't bad either :-)
http://www.redmystic.com
Publish your Virtuemart products to Redmystic and Virtuemart for FREE!

valeriosilva

Hello chanetsa,nice online store. If possible, I would like to know how could I have a template like yours.

Please, look at www.webartesanal.com.br (handcraft from Brasil).

congratulation.
valerio silva

stevebarnes

Just looked at your store. Very nice. I like the graphics, and like the layouts.

Would you mind sharing with me  which module you used for the client login/logout? It would be nice if we could dynamically change the title according to login state wouldn't it!

Also, how did you style the dynamic Product Categories module? Can you adjust the reaction times on it?

Best regards,
Steve B
Steve Barnes
Chief Geek
Business Geeks