News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

I need Facebook Catalogue integration with VM Products

Started by kostianev, December 18, 2020, 12:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kostianev

Hello,

I need plugin or solution to load my VirtueMart products in Facebook Catalogue automatic, without creation one by one manually in Facebook.
Can someone offer me something?

pinochico

www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products

kostianev

Is there any test accounts, or trial? Also Can I use it on multiple websites?

pinochico

No, I created last week our first demo web for Email Manager only and now I must continue with my 466 support issues from our eshop's customers :D

Yes, you can use on multiwebsites and I can export our template for FB product export
www.minijoomla.org  - new portal for Joomla!, Virtuemart and other extensions
XML Easy Feeder - feeds for FB, GMC,.. from products, categories, orders, users, articles, acymailing subscribers and database table
Virtuemart Email Manager - customs email templates
Import products for Virtuemart - from CSV and XML
Rich Snippets - Google Structured Data
VirtueMart Products Extended - Slider with products, show Others bought, Products by CF ID and others filtering products