News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Quantity buttons do not show arrows

Started by psm, August 29, 2017, 14:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psm

Dear all,
last day, I saw that I do not have arrows in quantity box. I checked all php modifications which I made untill this day but I could not find rootcause. Please could you advice me what can be problem? I checked also all new components and modules which I install and turned off them, but it is still the same.

Thanks

jenkinhill

In which "quantity box"?  Default VM templates use +/-  sprites. This is usually a template css issue.
Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum

psm

Sorry there should be + - but it is wrong. Please if you want you can check directly on my webpage www.smartobchod.sk.

Thanks

Ghost

Are you talking about arrows shown in template demo? https://demo.virtuemarttemplates.net/joomla3/megawebshop/

If so, you could either update your template (mind your customizations!) or customize add to cart button sublayout. In the sublayout you need to change quantity input type from text to number.

Ghost

OK, I see now. Buttons appear on the page but they're hidden behind other elements because of styling. Use Firebug to inspect your CSS. Change their positioning, etc.

psm

Finally I found out problem. I deleted files from sulayouts folder from my template folder and so original virtuemart files were used.