News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Manage store and products from frontend

Started by shiningfm, March 13, 2012, 15:44:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shiningfm

Hello everyone
Sorry I'm quite lost so maybe this question was asked before but I can't find an answer...

I would like my users to be able to manage their store and products from the frontend. Is it possible ?
Thanks !

DavidGlass

I have two weeks looking for a solution. It seems that this does not exist. I have Joomla! 1.7.3 / PHP PHP Version 5.2.17 / Web Server Apache / Viertuemart 2.0.2
:( This is frustrating and a waste of time. Looking for all the forums. Applying solutions that do not lead anywhere. I have clients that I can not give access to the backend. Are we alone in this fight? Nobody need Viertuemart 2 front end administration?

shiningfm

I'm quite in the same situation. I'm very disapointed and don't what to do... Should I stop searching ? Our goal is to set up a marketplace. I can't see the point anymore of managing multiple sellers if we can't provide that kind of functionalities...

Hope someone will answer...
Thanks

DavidGlass

:-\Unfortunately it is easy to get messages like: "!!! STOP !! Don't post that question yet."
and "Please, please look through the forum first. Use the search facility". But the reality is that I have searched and read everything, everywhere, there is no response, nothing. It seems that just VM2 can not handle this problem.  :'(Unfortunately we have to find another store manager, we lost precious time and long hours of work a long inventory update can not be managed from the frontend.  :-XCan you imagine what will happen if you allow a user to go to the backend with your superuser password?

ruthcbraga

I have joomla 2.5 with virtuemart 2.0.6 and i have a similar problem. I can access the products trough my frontend but it does save the changes i make. When i click on save it just redirects me without saving nothing.

balai

Hi

There is no administration from the front-end for VM2

ki_ko

3 days in search to see that I cannot use VM2, because he don't have frontend administration...

memphis.max

yes, i think the the problem today isn't solve.

i have the same problem in j17 with vm206

i have look in all italian forum (i am italian), and i haven't find any solution at the problem.

bah!!

it isn't normal that a base function  as the management in frontend is disappear in the passage from 1.x to 2.x version!!

i hope in a solution!

memphis

jenkinhill

Kelvyn
Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK

Retired from forum life November 2023

Please mention your VirtueMart, Joomla and PHP versions when asking a question in this forum