News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Slide Mini Cart module VM2 - Free Download!

Started by Linelab, March 07, 2012, 10:12:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linelab

Hi All,
VirtueMart 2 Slide Cart module display cart with product name, product image, product type and checkout link with Slideshow open effect. Demo: http://www.linelab.org/virtuemart-templates/?template=shoplab
Free Download: http://www.linelab.org/download  - VirtueMart 2 Slide Cart Module (beta)

Unzip vm2_cart_unzip_first.zip > Install module and Plugin > Publish plugin    plg_system_vm2_cart > Go to Admin VirtueMart > Configuration > Checkout  > Show product images set to Yes.

Any comments appreciated!

Anik

www.downloadhutz.com - Free Softwares | www.gangoos.com/seo - Free SEO Info

Anik

Hi,

one thing i would like to know what will be its actual position to assign? My layout seems to be broken after adding this module.
Also will it work on colorshop?

Thanks.
www.downloadhutz.com - Free Softwares | www.gangoos.com/seo - Free SEO Info

olejenya

HI.Excuse me for my english)))
The problem is IE8-9. List of products does not refresh Ajax when you add to cart.The entire list of product in your shopping cart can be seen only after a page refresh F5
As to your module add button delite and update , quantity??

joenixon1986

How do I install this? VM 2.0.2, Joomla 1.7.

Extension manager gives me the following error when I try and install the.zip file:

PHP Warning:  constant() [<a href='function.constant'>function.constant</a>]: Couldn't find constant JPATH_ in D:\websites\youtoo\libraries\joomla\installer\adapters\module.php on line 115

Please help!

olejenya

Why does no one ever responds to these forums?

Linelab

Hi olejenya, please provide your site url. Which version of VirtueMart are you using?

olejenya

Hi VirtueArtcz.I have installed on the local server.Joomla 2.5.1 b VM 2.0.2I added a button to remove from chekauta.No as it is now normal to make it work?
<div class="fleft">
                     <form action="index.php" method="post" class="inline">
                    <input type="hidden" name="option" value="com_virtuemart" />
                    <input type="hidden" name="view" value="cart" />
                    <input type="hidden" name="cart_virtuemart_product_id" value="<?php echo $product["product_id"] ?>" />
                  </form>
                     <div class="delete_form">

<?php echo $product['delete_form']; ?>
                    </div>
This modul end
$url_1 = JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=cart&task=delete&cart_virtuemart_product_id='.$product->virtuemart_product_id);
$this->data->products[$i]['product_id']= $product->virtuemart_product_id;
$this->data->products[$i]['delete_form'] = JHTML::link($url_1);
It removes and throws both on the page I have button chekautov.A taka but I just will not be passed on, and removed the Ajax without reloading the page. That's when your module will be even better)

olejenya

I understand the button to remove the product would not be?))) And she's so in demand)))

Linelab

Hi olejenya,  remove buttons added  ;)

Download VirtueMart 2 Slide Cart Module http://www.linelab.org/download >

Unzip vm2_cart_unzip_first.zip > Install module and Plugin > Publish plugin    plg_system_vm2_cart > Go to Admin VirtueMart > Configuration > Checkout  > Show product images set to Yes. Done!

olejenya

F-117

hello, i have the same problem... i think... it's strange but when i add a category in VM, after that when i try to add a product to cart they doesnt show the product info "Continue ShoppingShow Cart
The product quantity has been updated.
vamos2 was added to your cart."

i have the slide mini cart module instaled, and works wel =\, and the strange it only stop to show when i create a category in VM, before that the information

info "Continue ShoppingShow Cart
The product quantity has been updated.
vamos2 was added to your cart."

show ...

Thank in advance for any help ;)

F-117

UPDATE: the products inside the category doesnt show the message, the other products withouth a category show the message... grr =\

Linelab

Please check settings of virtuemart categories. The Mini cart module has nothing to do with creating VM2 categories.

F-117

Problem solved  ;)  thanks VirtueArtcz  best regards