News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

Catchable fatal error: on checkout, and product updates

Started by ChrisTrembath, March 02, 2012, 22:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisTrembath

Hi, I know people have posted this topic but I thought I would re post with my specific info.

I am getting an error on checkout:
Catchable fatal error: Object of class JDate could not be converted to string in /home/liquid/public_html/administrator/components/com_virtuemart/models/orders.php on line 997

It happens when I try to checkout with any payment but paypal, I offer paypal, purchase order and credit, I have an offline credit card plug-in which I purchased from virtuemart extensions.
It also happens when I try to update the status of an order from within the virtuemart control panel. Also when I try to print page an order

This has only started happening since the update of Virtuemart to 2.02.

I have tried in uninstalling the offline credit card plug-in to ensure its not that but it still does it when user selects purchase order.

I have also tried replacing orders.php with the orders.php from virtuemart 2.00 and the checkout then works, but the order confirmation email shows totally blank.

Any help or a quick fix would be greatly appreciated, I have always used the virtuemart software in catalogue mode this is my first time using as a shop so I'm pretty new to it.

Thanks in advance

ChrisTrembath

Anyone? I would really appreciate the help as this is the only thing holding me from turning on all my advertising :(

Its been a perfect breeze setting up the shop until this little issue