News:

Support the VirtueMart project and become a member

Main Menu

Shipping cost

Started by groentjie, February 28, 2012, 12:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

groentjie

On http://www.plafonddirect.nl I had 2 shipping costs setup (disabled one for now)
80% of the time if I have filled in my details the cost based on the weight is not selected. sometimes it selects the shipping cost. what can be wrong? SEF is enabled

John2400

Just wondering,

when I fill in my country ?

I cannot choose my state and therefore the software cannot pick a shipping option??

maybe ??

groentjie

i did not setup the states, only the country. if you select Netherlands than it should be enough.

alatak

Hi,

Quote80% of the time if I have filled in my details the cost based on the weight is not selected. sometimes it selects the shipping cost. what can be wrong? SEF is enabled
Hi, can you give us a screen shot of the shipment configuration. Sometimes it is because it is not well configurated.

alatak

Hi,

It looks like you don't have zip condition or weigth conditions, then you should leave those parameters blank.
Try to remove them.

groentjie

this is how it is now but at first weight was from 10kg till 999999 kg
zipcode is setup the right way

alatak

Hi,

Ok i have done a change. We are going to release a version 2.0.3. May be you can check with that version if it solved your problem. Txs :)

groentjie

When are you releasing the new version?

alatak

Hi,

soon :)
I will give you the link when it is done.

Milbo

Vm2 is lazy! Do not set things like 99999 kg. When there is no entry, it counts for all. This is a general rule.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

groentjie

Is that the solution? so I just have to set it to 90kg for example?

Bigm1977

Hi,

Could it be a dutch problem? I have the same problem i think..... I have running joomla 2.5 with vm 2.02 and everything in Dutch

Shipment to different countries works, but only the selection of the correct weight doesn't work. It let me see all the shipping weight opties for that shipping zone (see attment)

And i used fixed Kg,  (example: from 0 to 10kg)

[attachment cleanup by admin]

alatak

Hi,

I have done a fix for this. It will be in the next version (2.0.3)
I hope it will solve your problem.

Bigm1977

I just download version VM 2.0.3 and try it right away. But it still doesn't work with the weight volumes.
All the setting I used are very basic I think......
No customers groups set, only countries, weight from/to and price are set.