News:

You may pay someone to create your store, or you visit our seminar and become a professional yourself with the silver certification

Main Menu

No Credit Cards in Virtuemart 2.0.2 Configuration Pannel, why?

Started by r4munoz, February 27, 2012, 21:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r4munoz

Why there is no Credit Cards in my Virtuemart 2.0.2 Configuration Pannel?, do i need to install an aditional plugin, module or component?.

This is my very first time using Virtuemart, i´ve been looking all over the Internet for information on how to configure download products instead of shipment and how to configure the credit card and paypal payment methods, but i can´t find specific and clear information about it, can you help me?

[attachment cleanup by admin]

Milbo

Vm1.1 had a creditcard view, which worked for different payment modules.

In vm2 we removed this, because nowadays the payment plugins want decide that themselves anyway.

Additionally merchants should not, are not advised to and warned to use creditcard offline processing. It is not forbidden, but can be very expensive for the vendor, so we did not added it to the core. But there were so many people in the forum calling for it, we couldnt ignore. You may take a look here http://virtuemart.cloudaccess.net/ . It is the shop of the core team.
Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

xdoktor

With a company that relies HEAVILY on offline processing the new commercial plugin by alatak is good news for us....and we for sure will be buying it
AS SOON AS WE GET A WORKING VM2!!! (cannot import orders from VM1.9!!)

...hardly suprising that it is commercial...a few amongst us had a feeling some 'core' components would go this way...
the whole point of releasing a 'free' ecommerce system I suppose....I would rather pay for a fully functioning,working, 'stand alone' Virtuemart! :-)

cheers
Dok

Milbo

Should I fix your bug, please support the VirtueMart project and become a member

r4munoz

So sorry, i apreciate a lot your help, finaly i knew what was happening with my virtuemart store.

I´ve been working with joomla 1.7.5 Spanish, Joomlart Purity II Template, Joomlart T3 Framework V2 and of course Virtuemart 2.0.2 and the problem was this:

I must use the Joomlart Extension Manager Component version 1.1.1
Also i set "Optimize CSS to: "Join & Minify" in the template configuration options, and Optimize JS to: "No" as well.
Doing this the problem disapear and there is only one thing left to solve, when i clic on "add to cart" button it doesn't show the popup window asking for an action, ("continue shopping" or "show cart"), then i update JCE mediabox from 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 but still doesn't work, finaly i made an upgrade to Joomla to 2.5.3 version and it works.

Thank you very much for your help, and i still don´t know if it was the correct way to fix it, but it works for me this way.